Falling Spring and Mill
Built between 1927 and 1929, Falling Spring Mill was used to grind corn for feed, saw out shingles, saw firewood, and generated electricity on the site. The second of two mills, it differed from the original structure in that the first had a wooden wheel.
The mill was first constructed of timber, then later enclosed with sawboard siding. The mill's present overshot wheel came from Johnson Spring, located approximately three miles down Hurricane Creek from Falling Spring.